Has your doll gotten into a mess? No problem. We recommend spot cleaning when necessary but, if you doll needs a bath you can follow the below process.
- Fill a sink with cool to barely warm water.
- Use a small amount of liquid soap (dish soap or laundry soap).
- Soak the doll for 10 minutes or so.
- Drain the water from the sink and press excess water from doll.
- Rinse soap from doll.
- Again, press excess water out.
- Roll in a towel to remove even more water, and air dry.
- Never put your doll in the dryer.